Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Come As You Are

Did you ever go to a "come as you are" party? Oh yeah - lots of fun!!

So, this past Saturday I kidnapped all of the teen girls on base by waking them up bright and early on a Saturday morning. I went in to each of their houses, woke them up and gave them 30 seconds to get up, get ready and get out the door.

I was met with a few cranky groans, but mostly everyone had a lot of fun after they woke up a bit. We went to IHOP for breakfast, and after we got home I went back to bed!!




We had a good time - with all the girls in their PJ's. I feel blessed that I get to hang out with these great young people. They are all such good kids and have great hearts for the Lord!!


1 comment:

Randallgene's Blog said...

Hi Dayna,

It is I, the ballon boy from Minnesota. We were down there in mid February. I am starting my own blog too so I will let you know further down the line what's up. Thank you so much for leading us while at IDT.
Take care

Randall