Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Quick update on Temple Restoration

Well, this has been a great week!

Today is day 10 (out of 90) of fasting caffeine and sugar.  I had headaches for about a week, but now feel great.

Last weekend I was given a bike!  I was so excited...this is something I've been looking for for quite a while.  My feet have been hurting a lot, so walking has been quite difficult.  I've been doing other exercise as I can...swimming, weights, calisthenics, etc.  But aerobic activity has been tough.  And then - hurray!  A bike!  I've been riding a lot and LOVING the freedom!

Then, this morning, I noticed something really exciting!  I noticed that I don't have a double chin anymore!  Woo Hoo!  That was pretty cool!

So, that's my quick update.  The overall weight is not coming off as fast as I'd like, but I'm seeing some changes.  I'm gonna keep on keepin' on....thanks!

No comments: