Sunday, June 26, 2005

Got Sleep?

Oh my gosh I'm tired. I went to bed merely 3 hours ago after getting my stuff packed. Packing is NOT my forte. But it's done...at least as done as it's gonna get now. Now we're off to the airport.

Did I mention that we have a 17 hour layover in Los Angeles? Yeah, that sounds fun, huh? Actually, we're going to use it as an opportunity to visit our favorite mouse (and mermaid and fairy and princess...). Sierra doesn't know yet - I let her think we're just going to be bored out of our minds for the whole time. Hehe! However, in light of the situation, perhaps I'll sleep instead. I just thought of something...maybe LAX and Disneyland are in cahoots, giving folks loooooooong layovers so they'd do just this...Hmm - it's a thought, but way too big of one at this time of day (night).

Okay...well - we're off...everyone's excited and I think a "whole new world" awaits us!!

No comments: