Saturday, July 02, 2005

Manana & Mosquitos

I'm catching on to the "manana" mentality...I like it, really. No real pressure to get anywhere on time. It's kinda nice. It may get old at some point, but today I like it.

Mi pobrecita...with the rain came the mosquitos and mija has over 100 bites. She was pretty miserable today, itching and going crazy. We put some ammonia based bite relief on, which stung. Then we put on some cortizone and I gave her a Benadryl and put on some bug juice. She seems to be doing a bit better and is getting by.

For some reason, the computer is not noticing my camera when I try to download the photos, so I think I'll need to reload the software. I'm glad I thought to bring it!! When I do, I'll post the photos of her bug bites...the stuff of nightmares!

No comments: